1.15.2010

Where is My Gossip Girl?


I am missing my Monday night date with Gossip Girl. I am an avid follower. I not only love the story line and actors in the show (hello Blake Lively and Leighton Meester!), but I absolutely adore the different looks projected by each character. I lean more towards Blair, but maybe you might be a Serena or even Vanessa. In light of my aching Gossip Girl heart, I think it would be fun to channel the style of my three favorite girls: Blair, Serena, and Vanessa.


To be Queen-Bee: You know by watching the show, that Blair is always sporting a gorgeous coat or a retro hat. Entrances are everything, so that means paying attention to your outerwear. Any form of headpiece (hat, headband, barrette, etc.) is a Blair must-have.


Having it All: Miss Serena is very confident with her body. How she always shows off is with a killer pair of heels. She doesn't have to show skin all the time to be sexy.


Earth and Picture: Vanessa is very attuned to art, so its only right that she rocks a batik or ethnic prints.


Hopefully by us realistic glamour girls channeling our inner Gossip Girl will bring the new episodes to us faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it! Who does it realistic, how to wear it, and when? Anything else... captivate us!