1.12.2010

Shopping Tips...


I am on a mission to find cute and comfortable weekend clothes that are kinda outdoorsy and fun. I am leaning more towards plaid, knits, slouchy boots, print wraps, fur boleros, skinny cords, and bucket bags. Not to mention, I am not going to spend a ton. Check out my finds:


Kmart has a wonderful Route 66 cotton-blend geometric print wrap in gray and red. Wear this over pants and a tighter layered top. No matter your size, you can look frumpy if the rest of your clothes are not form fitting ($40).


Rodarte for Target has my favorite, a bolero, not only in cream, but in faux fuzzy fur. Try it over a patterned sheer brown 3/4 sleeve top and high waisted pants. Perfect for those with short legs and long torsos. ($50, mostly on sale now, check clearance).


I love me some plaid! Especially in my favorite colors like purple or red. JC Penny has super cute motor jacket-inspired polyester blend plaid in red. This is a timeless piece that you can dress up with skinny jeans and booties or tone it down (more country) with jeans and slouchy boots. (She Said, $68).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it! Who does it realistic, how to wear it, and when? Anything else... captivate us!