1.15.2010

Sales! Sales!


Now is the perfect time to get your hand on some staples for your winter wardrobe. I was at Sears today with my Mom and brother. All sweaters, coats, and winter essentials are 50-60% off! I found two beautiful sweaters. One was a deep marine blue off the shoulder sweater dress. It had bell sleeves, cable knitting, and an over-sized collar that extended over the shoulder. Then, there was a purple cowl neck sweater that had an interesting cable knit design across the bust. Not only was it the color purple (my fav), but it was a deep purple. Would have looked amazing with jeans, leggings, or even with a skirt. The best thing that I found (and did purchase) was a black leather jacket. Oh thinking about it gives me chills. It is a matte leather with zipper lapels and has an asymmetrical zip up. My Mom said it was "nasty". Meaning I looked like a bad ass bitch! Proceed with caution when I go out rocking this leather jacket!


A word for the wise, do not purchase an item just because it's on sale or it's a good deal. If you are having doubts on whether you would wear the item or where, do not buy it and save the money on something you will. SALES ARE LIKE EXTRA CREDIT. If you find something that fits well, is made right, and is gorgeous plus it's on sale, then it's a bonus. Otherwise, spend your money frugally on great pieces you will wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it! Who does it realistic, how to wear it, and when? Anything else... captivate us!