1.12.2010

Paris

I love Paris. I love the attitude of the french and the confidence of the women. I truly enjoy the classic Paris When It Sizzles with Audrey Hepburn. She is in chic business attire almost the whole time, and one piece she wears is the collarless jacket. The modern version is cropped, boxy, and adds structure. They are suppose to be roomy to layer underneath. Collarless jackets can be worn with jeans or with a skirt- even with a shift dress looks trendy. There are so many different textures and patterns in the collarless jacket, but I found two that are perfectly cut and perfectly priced. H&M has a coral orange zippered tweed for $35. A all year piece and great for smaller figures. Spiegel has a plaid tweed collarless jacket in white, gray, and plaid. Has three buttons. Looks impeccable buttoned or kept open. This will look nice for those who are larger around the mid-section or are larger in the "girl" department. Is $89. I had a charming tweed houndsoothe collarless jacket from Marshall's that was given to me by my friend Jessica (ironically, who is also in fashion). However, it was burnt in my car fire. RIP oh collarless jacket! My quest to fill the collarless jacket gap begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it! Who does it realistic, how to wear it, and when? Anything else... captivate us!