1.17.2010

Skin Havoc

My skin is seriously under war with itself. I don't know if my hormones are on a ultra "I hate you" kick or if it is just this damn cold weather. I am trying three (you heard right, three) new lotions to help. All are cheap and all can be found at Wal-Mart.
I have gave Aveeno the limelight before and am about to again. Their Daily Moisturizing Lotion claims that they are clinically proven to relieve dry skin and lasts for a 24-hour period. I like this one because it doesn't make my hands feel strange. ($6)
Nivea has nice smelling lotions, even when they are not suppose to be smelly. Smooth Sensation triple action lotion has ginkgo, Shea butter, and vitamin E. All vital for healing skin. Made my skin have a dewy look. ($5.50)
Jergens is known for their Ultra Healing lotion. My Mom uses this one, or at least I remember her using it at one point in time. This claims to penetrate through the skin's three layers of skin. My skin was soft, but by bedtime it was in need of some more. I think would be good for someone who has just a little bit of dry skin. ($5)

I will let you fashionistas know which wins and when my skin stops hating me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it! Who does it realistic, how to wear it, and when? Anything else... captivate us!