1.12.2010

Talk to Me!


I have had many people tell me how much they like my blog or they love the fashion advice, well I would love to hear back from you dolls with any questions or specific fashion advice! It could be anything from you're stuck in a fashion rut, to you need to amp up your "going out" wardrobe. Even if you are having a hard time finding pieces to help you transition from work to party, I can help you with that too. Where are my people who just wear black all the time? I know your own there, let me help you ease color into your life. Or even tone it down a little (meaning too much jazz).


Post a comment or email me at realisticglamour@gmail.com!


Let the questions pour in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it! Who does it realistic, how to wear it, and when? Anything else... captivate us!