1.02.2010

North vs. South


I was recently on both the North side and South side Thursday and Friday of this past week, and I happened to see some great places to shop. You can defiantly find bargains in both places, but use your keen eye and bartering skills. I love antique picture frames (so does my Mom and my Aunt Christine) and The Painted Lady on 2130 N. Damen Ave has gorgeous wood frames. The best part, they are not over-priced. I am always raving about costume jewelry and LuLu's at the Belle Kay has immensely elegant pieces that date back to the Victorian era. You can find this hot spot at 3862 N. Lincoln Ave.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to start hunting for the vintage with you!
    -Aunt Christine

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it! Who does it realistic, how to wear it, and when? Anything else... captivate us!