12.30.2009

Sex and Bust


I smell sex and candy for New Year's. What do you think? Why not bring in the new year with lust? A hot trend for the season is Boudoir Crossing. Think of bra like tops and corsets, lace and silk, spikes and velvet. I see the sweat on your brow, don't be alarmed. I would not dress you like Madonna and her cone bra! Seriously! Let me walk you through this Shewolf...


Try a dress if your timid to this trend. Why not sex it up with a lace dress with peekaboo cutouts and a fur coat? Or try a strapless corset-like suit with studding around the bust. Another amazing look is a corset sweetheart dress in black with knee high boots (like Fellini's Nine). I absolutely love a boudoir corset dress that goes to the knee with a cinched waist. Very classic and sexy. Just like the Hitchcock girls. I have always loved ruffles, and what looks better than a corset ruffle dress.


Don't be afraid to sex it up. It defiantly will build self confidence and self-esteem. Push your boundaries, it will be worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it! Who does it realistic, how to wear it, and when? Anything else... captivate us!