12.18.2009

My Looks for Holiday Wear




I am sure you were wondering what the outfits looked like that I was describing for my Holiday Festivities. Here they are my loves! Enjoy and let me know what you think. The first image is the Vera Wang top that I am wearing Christmas Eve Night to a family party. The second, is the Brocade blazer with the black neck-tie blouse that I am wearing to work (both are from Old Navy). The third and final, is the glorious Target sack dress that has given me many good times. I will be wearing this to my office Christmas Party on the 23rd.

Also, another great look that is SUPER hot this season is the sweater dress with the exaggerated collar. I found an amazing purple sweater dress with an enormous cowl neck from Target by their "Go International" line. It was on clearance for $20. I am wearing it tomorrow (pics to come for sure!!!) with black tights and dark gray suede slouchy flat boots. Probably I will jazz it up with gray jewel earrings.

Add a sweater dress to one of your look options for next week. The colors do not have to be red or green. Purple still looks entirely festive as well as black or gray. You can make it look fabulously festive with your accessories. Crystals, sequins, gold, silver...my favorite is to layer lots of long silver necklaces over a cowl or turtleneck. Draws the line of the body down, that way you do not look like a stuffed Christmas turkey in a dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it! Who does it realistic, how to wear it, and when? Anything else... captivate us!