12.19.2009

Breaking News!

Rodarte hits Target Sunday!
Get your designer fix with Target's newest designer collaboration with "Go International". If you never heard of Rodarte, not be put off. Two sisters are behind the glam goth label. They have been awarded many awards, including the Womenswear Designer of the Year (2009). Their collection at Target starts at $9.99. Will both be available online and in stores. My bet is, check out online first. You know how the online store has more product than the actual store does!

Here's a few items to check out:
Sequin shift dress $$45
A cob web inspired knit cardigan $29
leopard print jacket $79

I'll race you to Target! I am getting my hands on some Rodarte!
A warning: I don't play fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it! Who does it realistic, how to wear it, and when? Anything else... captivate us!