12.21.2009

Died and Gone to Rodarte Heaven


OMG! Have you checked out the Rodarte collection with Go International at Target? If you haven't, do your self a favor and look! I mean so chic and the prices! I think I may have had three small strokes and one heart attack looking online.


I so can see in myself in the Sequin Leopard Dress (to make a wicked girl jealous) and a Crepe Lace Print Dress (husband will drool over). Oh, can't forget the Crepe Lace Slip Dress I cannot live without! If you are still searching for last minute gifts for me, how about a Target gift card or some Rodarte dresses!!! I am a xs!


Make sure to check out the tops. I am in love with the long-sleeve navy striped top. Very Audrey Hepburn in "Sabrina" and Bridget Bardot in her every day sexiness. Also love the mesh lace cardigan.


I am still drooling! Check them out and tell me what you think. Is it what your expected? Is this Target's best design collaboration yet? Details, details!
Picture from NY Magazine. Found at nymag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it! Who does it realistic, how to wear it, and when? Anything else... captivate us!