12.13.2010

What Does A Stylist Actually Do?


Fashionista is my favorite fashion website. Lately, I have not really been up to par on my fashion reading. I know, I know shame on me. Distractions come as they easily go and are always replaced again. 

Sally Lyndley is a stylist that writes for Fashionista. She has come up with this amazing on-going running piece called "Sally's Styling Seminary" for all of us whom are aspiring to be in her shoes. With the Fall 2011 fashion shows just around the corner (yes, the fashion shows do not actually go with the seasons), I thought it would be nice to share this knowledge with all of you. Check it out and you will see why its one of the major aspects that I love about fashion. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it! Who does it realistic, how to wear it, and when? Anything else... captivate us!