9.14.2010

Vogue's Sept. Issue and Lady Gaga

I am a magazine junky, true to form. Well, specifically speaking, fashion magazines. Vogue was my first (I think like all fashionistas, it is). Debra Messing was on the cover in a beautiful red chiffon gown. Ever since then, Vogue been my bible, bible of fashion. My favorite time of year is Fall (and Christmas of coarse) when the leaves change, kids go back to school, and fall fashion issues come out. This year I was kind of left like a child after Christmas, when I did not get my Red Ryder gun. I was not impressed with Halle Berry's spread, nor of any of the fall fashion. What has happened Anna Wintour? I love you and your mag, so please, I am demanding fashion; that is all! Fashion is what a fashion magazine does, right? Thanks for the 726 pages of non-sumptuous fall fashion, but I appreciate you trying to expand my vocab. Not.

Onto more pressing matters... it was leaked this morning that LADY GAGA is going to have her own fragrance. True to many pop-stars, I am not surprised she has jumped on the perfume empire bandwagon. However, I am very excited for her choice of scent and how the bottle will look. I hope its spicy and a truly incredible bottle. I might display it.

I was kind of bewildered when I seen the VMA's the other night. I applaud LADY GAGA and all her winnings. She was truly moved by winning all those awards. Clap-clap Miss Gaga. Yet, I am still having nightmares of her meat gown. Let me just say what everyone was thinking: What the fuck? I think McQueen was amazing for sending her many, many gowns for videos, performances, and appearances. R.I.P. Alexander McQueen, however you need to come down from fashion heaven and give her a good talkin' to. PETA, I am sure will be after her sooner or later for that little stunt.

Next.... GOSSIP GIRL FASHION AND FEVER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it! Who does it realistic, how to wear it, and when? Anything else... captivate us!